Monday, March 16, 2009

daily blog

Kinda fell off the wagon last week, trying to get all my school stuff done before spring break. I have three days off work in a row and i hope to accomplish a lot. i have not heard anything from my anf internship so i assume i was not selected. This week I told myself to apply to three new ones before Monday. I need to find something before school lets out for the summer so I am getting antsy. I have gotten a bunch of equipment for my koncordia Kicks Back soccer drive and I will be delivering it on the 27th to the Passback program. Went to gurnee mills this weekend and saw the chipotle down there is actually wind powered. I have been thinking that it would be cool if the Starbucks that I worked at put up some solar panels to help offset energy costs as well as going greener with our new shared planet initiative. well that's all i got for now and hopefully i can keep up more religiously with these posts! BTW Happy St. Patricks day!

No comments:

Post a Comment